#34 - Revenge of the Lawn
Sean and Brandon discuss, in detail, Heems’ Nehru Jackets. Specific subjects covered include bad fans not mattering, similarities to Graduation Day and MLK, what Dap’s album may sound like and what could be simultaneously the least and most interesting verse on an album . Our chat is like a shark’s fin: deepish, truish.
It’s Palm Wine DRINKARD. Sorry dudes, Sean’s tendency to misspeak remains well-represented.
Nehru Jackets the tumblr. (a must read)
Chillin Island (Watch it, it’s great)
Brandon’s written about Kanye extensively.
Company Flow (I also wish I’d mentioned the line about “Soundbombing titties”)
Micheal Eric Dyson’s I May Not Get There With You
13 Notes/ Hide
- kindahotintheserhinos likes this
- plusjames likes this
- highbrowshit reblogged this from theredbackpack and added:
- seanmct likes this
- openapplev likes this
- shawarmageddon likes this
- helmutdoork reblogged this from no-trivia and added:
- dalatu likes this
- no-trivia reblogged this from themsthevagaries and added:
- bmichael likes this
- themsthevagaries posted this